In 1842, David HAVILAND, enthralled by a fascination for “Limousin white gold”, was moved to leave the United States, crossing the Atlantic to set up in LIMOGES. Helped by his two sons, Charles-Edward and Théodore, the House would show exceptional levels of creativity and savoir-faire. Soon it would make its mark on the arts de la table. From this very moment onwards, the HAVILAND name has illuminated the world.
Browse products in catalog: